Environment Friendly

  • “Coterie’s new 100% plant-based and biodegradable compostable baby wipes make the most of VEOCEL branded Lyocell Fibers so that they decompose in a matter of weeks rather than years. The Coterie Wipes consist of 99% water and are touted as “”the most sustainable and the largest (up to 30% bigger) baby wipes on the US market.””

    The gentle and environmentally responsible baby wipes are made with natural and renewable raw material sourced from sustainably managed forests, plus a patented closed-loop production process to reduce impact.

    While there are some baby wipes that can take hundreds of years to break down, these ones offer a simple, safe and sustainable solution to parents who want to invest in the well-being of the planet.
    4.8″

    Link:https://www.coterie.com/

    Price:$81

  • Coterie founder Frank Yu didn’t think much about diapers until he went to a baby shower halfway around the world and happened upon a brand of Japanese diapers that were so soft and luxurious that he mistook them for cashmere. He went down the rabbit hole of diapers and quickly found that the vast majority of diapers on the market haven’t changed since 1985. In fact, 80% of the US diaper market is dominated by two brands, which means that there hasn’t been any drive to innovate beyond aesthetics.

  • 100% plant-based Lyocell wipes made with 99% water and 5 clean ingredients. Bigger, thicker, and faster composting than any other wipe. Better for baby, parent, and earth.

    Ingredients
    99% Water, Remaining 1%: 2 skincare ingredients (Vitamin E, Glycerin), 3 gentle preservatives to ensure safety (Citric Acid, Sodium Benzolate, Hydroxyacetophenone)

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Describe why you deserve the opportunity in the comment section below.

The maximum upload file size: 10 MB. You can upload: document. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop file here

Upload your resume using the attachment button Above

©️2022 Deus Labs Ltd | All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account